I ordered and payed for web hosting and domain services, but during the 45 days refund period I decided to cancel the hosting.
Today I contacted su...
pport due to the unexpected information that my paid domain was lapsed. That was the moment when I realized that the refund for the web hosting didn't match with the received invoices and emails. And the previous billings under my Verpex account disappeared.
My favorite part that the support asked me to pay for the domain again. Right now I was informed (without any apology or further information about the process) that the money I paid for the domain is on my account as credit. Although it's invisible.
- I don't have access to my previously paid domain (issued on the 18th August)
- Verpex refunded less money for the webhosting than what I paid (only couple of euros, but still)
- they insisted that they refunded the domain, even though I ever intended to cancel it
- all the billings disappeared from my Verpex account
- after seeing all the banking and invoice proofs they only told me to verify if the account credit (that I can't see) should be used for the re-activation for the domain (that I never canceled)
Hmm...What should I reply...?
På HostAdvice.com finns professionella, oberoende recensioner av webbhotell. Våra recensioner är opartiska, ärliga och utvärderar alla webbhotell på samma sätt.
Vi får ekonomisk ersättning av de företag som vi recenserar. Ersättning för tjänster och produkter påverkar inte vår bedömning. Den påverkar inte heller hur vi betygsätter vissa webbhotell. Pengarna täcker kostnader för ersättning till recensenter, köp av konton och tester.